Conveyancing for Developers
Certus Conveyancing’s team has considerable experience of advising on a wide range of property developments in both the residential and commercial sectors such as broadacre subdivision, apartment buildings, townhouses, office buildings, industrial sites, retail shopping centres and mixed use facilities. The ability to offer end-to-end service makes Certus Conveyancing an invaluable partner, whatever the scope and scale of the development.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Development contracts and construction contracts
- Property structures, trusts, joint ventures and project management agreements
- Land acquisition and compensation
- Town planning advice, submissions and appeals
- Transfer duty and land tax issues
- Off the plan and proposed lot sales
- Option agreements
- Marketing arrangements
- Management rights
Our team will ensure that you remain in control during the entire process however complicated or simple things may seem. Property developers and sellers to property developers of all sizes rely on us over and over again because of the certainty our commercial focus and pricing brings, the high level of service we pride ourselves on and the excellent value we provide.
Whether you are a property developer or have been approached to sell to a property developer, we can assist you. Contact us to speak to one of expert lawyers on 1300 081 430.